“The first essential for the child’s development is concentration.
The child who concentrates is immensely happy.”
Our School in Kifisia
Our love for children as well as our admiration for what the Montessori approach to education has to offer them, have led us to create LEARNING STEPS.
Our school in Kifisia–operating since 2010- is bilingual (English-Greek) and welcomes children aged 2.5 to 6 years old. It is located in an extraordinary Kifissia-styled villa of 460 square meters and is surrounded by an enchanting garden of three (3) acres in the peaceful area of Strofilion in Kifissia.
Implementing the Montessori Method according to strict international standards, our School offers a distinctive educational program following the needs of children. Our well-trained staff along with the rich Montessori material and the high aesthetic environment ensure that our children will gain a unique preschool experience.
Aiming at the healthy and joyful development of each child, we place emphasis on individually approaching each one. Knowledge is acquired in an experiential and sensorimotor way. Thus, Music and Art are combined with Mathematics, Language, Geography, Zoology and Botany through activities which allow children to conquer the independence they long for at this age. Moreover, through Field Trips, Excursions and Visitations (based on our children’s needs) the children gain valuable experiences in life and culture.
Come join us for a guided tour of our School!
Programmes & Information
- Programme Α: From 9.00 to 13.00
- Programme Β: From 9.00 to 15.00
- Entry age: from 2.5 years old
- Registrations all year round
Our School Provides
- Alimentation: We offer children a healthy snack from a selection of organic grown fruit and vegetables, avoiding processed foods and sweeteners, moderating carb intake. During the afternoon program children eat their home made lunch.
- School bus transfers, during which children are accompanied by specially trained staff. Children under the age of 2,5 years old are seated on special car seats with 4 point bands which are fitted on the seats of the school bus.
- School Events and Celebrations: Celebrations take place on our school premises and they are child sized, simple and modest.
- Field trips, visitations to Museums, Theatres, Art Galleries and other places of interest depending on the children’s needs at any given time.
- Paediatrician: A bilingual paediatrician regurarly examines the development of the children. Our school follows a strict disease policy: children are required to stay at home for 24 hours without symptoms before returning to school.
- School Psychologist who will be at the parents’ private disposal when necessary.
- Speech Therapist who will observe children’s language and speech development on a regular basis.
- Parent seminars conducted by specialists, on how to raise healthy and happy children.
- Full insurance coverage during the children’s stay at school and on the school bus.